Please join us on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 from 12 noon to 2 pm for lunch and a fascinating discussion…
Our speakers include:
- Lou Briscoe–VP, Head of Information Security Operations Center (SOC) at Thomson Reuters
- Patrick Salas, CISSP–E.V.P and Chief Information Security Officer
- Paul Rubell, Esq. — Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein, and Breitstone, LLP
- Scott Bradley— Manager, Network Operations and Voice Services, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Eliot Leibwitz— Solution Architect at Orange Business Services
Learn how IT professionals are solving real world data Security problems affecting the business, and how leadership in IT Security had to radically change to mitigate daily risks. Our panel of experts will share their experience of moving applications to the cloud, running a SOC, managing government regulations, the legal aspects of security and a view from a “C” level perspective. Hear how major organizations are coping and dealing with the challenges of running their business, building their business and innovating to keep their corporate data secure.
Also, enjoy the opportunity to network with your peers and industry experts.